Cancer Treatments For Oral Cancer In Cats and What Happens If Treatment Fails: VLOG 126
Feline oral squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) is the most common cancer in the mouth in cats. This is a challenging cancer to find early and treat. In this VLOG, Dr Sue discusses treatment options including surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy, and why she often focuses on supportive options instead such as pain management and nutritional support.
In case you missed it be sure to check out VLOG 125 where Dr Sue gives you an overview of oral SCC and covers causes, symptoms, and recommended diagnostics.
?RECOMMENDED VLOGS & LINKS ?
• Looking for a consultation with Dr Sue (this is for veterinarians)? https://fiduvet.com/
• Looking for a specialist (cancer specialist or other)? https://vetspecialists.com/
• Why is My Pet Losing Weight?: Vlog 96 https://youtu.be/gB6cG6ei4gc
•When Should You get a CT Scan or Chest X-ray for Dog Cancer Vlog 114 https://youtu.be/AisebBgfhm0
What To Do When Your Pet Gets Cancer VLOG 78: https://youtu.be/2-XhxnXqttA
• Things You Need to Know Before Your Appointment with a Specialist: VLOG 76 https://youtu.be/rdUakIiR06w
• How to Learn About Treatment Options If Your Pet Has Cancer: VLOG 95
• How To Record Voice Memos: Vlog 77 https://youtu.be/QYq53S7EPZU
• How to Catch Your Pet’s Cancer Earlier? https://youtu.be/euR5OS0W8GE
• Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats: Vlog 81 https://youtu.be/8FTYXmhwYXk
• Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats Part 2: Vlog 82 https://youtu.be/w8vJMxsxOas
• How to Detect Cancer Early in Dogs and Cats: VLOG 73: https://youtu.be/1fHwHAUFgC8
• What Side Effects Do Pets Feel with Chemotherapy: VLOG 93: https://youtu.be/vgoo_lAfuCY
⭐️Here are some more helpful links⭐️
• Skin maps https://drsuecancervet.com/skin-maps/
• Get your calipers here https://shop.drsuecancervet.com/
Use code ⭐️ DRSUE2020⭐️ for 15% off
• FAQ ABOUT CHEMOTHERAPY IN PETS Handout: https://drsuecancervet.com/wp-content/uploads/chemo-2.pdf
• HELPING A PET THROUGH CHEMO AT HOME Handout: https://drsuecancervet.com/wp-content/uploads/helping-pets-through-chemo_V2.pdf
• FAQ ABOUT METRONOMIC CHEMOTHERAPY: https://drsuecancervet.com/wp-content/uploads/veterinary_handout_metronomic_chemo.pdf
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrSueCancerVet/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drsuecancervet/
⭐️ If you have any recommendations or suggestions, please leave us a comment. Dr Sue is also on Instagram and Facebook, so or visit Dr Sue there and send us a message! We’d love to hear from you!
⭐️ Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to this channel and check out all our videos, tips, and information to #KickCancersButt!
⭐️ Now please SHARE this video with your friends and family and give us a THUMBS UP if you liked the video! Thanks for watching! xoxo