Thank you so much for the love and support for me after Vlog 123 (In case you missed it, the link is below).
Because of that love and support, I am back to share a wide range of cancer tips you won’t want to miss if your dog or cat has been diagnosed with cancer. Over the years I have seen many pet owners make the same mistakes and struggle with similar worries, and I want to help you avoid them.
As always, thanks for watching and #bekind
? RECOMMENDED VLOGS & LINKS ?
• Why This Might Be My Last Pet Cancer Vlog – VLOG 123: https://youtu.be/UA3gT7vclDA
• Looking for a consultation with Dr Sue (this is for veterinarians)? https://fiduvet.com/
• Looking for a specialist (cancer specialist or other)? https://vetspecialists.com/
• What To Do When Your Pet Gets Cancer VLOG 78: https://youtu.be/2-XhxnXqttA
• Things You Need to Know Before Your Appointment with a Specialist: VLOG 76 https://youtu.be/rdUakIiR06w
• How to Learn About Treatment Options If Your Pet Has Cancer: VLOG 95
• How To Record Voice Memos: Vlog 77 https://youtu.be/QYq53S7EPZU
• How to Catch Your Pet’s Cancer Earlier? https://youtu.be/euR5OS0W8GE
• Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats: Vlog 81 https://youtu.be/8FTYXmhwYXk
• Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats Part 2: Vlog 82 https://youtu.be/w8vJMxsxOas
• How to Detect Cancer Early in Dogs and Cats: VLOG 73: https://youtu.be/1fHwHAUFgC8
• What Side Effects Do Pets Feel with Chemotherapy: VLOG 93: https://youtu.be/vgoo_lAfuCY
⭐️Here are some more helpful links⭐️
• Skin maps https://drsuecancervet.com/skin-maps/
• Get your calipers here https://shop.drsuecancervet.com/
Use code ⭐️ DRSUE2020⭐️ for 15% off
• FAQ ABOUT CHEMOTHERAPY IN PETS Handout: https://drsuecancervet.com/wp-content/uploads/chemo-2.pdf
• HELPING A PET THROUGH CHEMO AT HOME Handout: https://drsuecancervet.com/wp-content/uploads/helping-pets-through-chemo_V2.pdf
• FAQ ABOUT METRONOMIC CHEMOTHERAPY: https://drsuecancervet.com/wp-content/uploads/veterinary_handout_metronomic_chemo.pdf
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrSueCancerVet/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drsuecancervet/
⭐️ If you have any recommendations or suggestions, please leave us a comment. Dr Sue is also on Instagram and Facebook, so or visit Dr Sue there and send us a message! We’d love to hear from you!
⭐️ Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to this channel and check out all our videos, tips, and information to #KickCancersButt!
⭐️ Now please SHARE this video with your friends and family and give us a THUMBS UP if you liked the video! Thanks for watching! xoxo